JMA On-Line Timesheet Authorisation, PeopleManager
Client log-in (click to enter) - PeopleManager
To contribute towards reducing our carbon footprint within business, JMA is pleased to offer an on-line payroll solution to our clients. The JMA PeopleManager portal will enable candidates to submit timesheets in 'real time', on-line directly to our clients for authorisation. Once authorised, timesheets will be processed in the normal way (as defined in our 'Terms of Business).
This fantastic new service will also allow our clients to:
- electronically authorise individual and multi-timesheets with ease.
- reduce the amount of paperwork with no need to print off timesheets and invoices.
- access JMA temporary worker history to enable effective reporting (company & departmental wide).
- reduce time in signing and costs in faxing / emailing timesheets on a weekly basis.
- access / authorize timesheets at anytime, from anywhere (internet connection required).
- view real-time 'time & attendance' (by way of secure Clocking In/Out services (terms apply).
We are very pleased to offer this free service to our clients and would welcome any feedback to assist us further in offering bespoke solutions to our clients. Please call +44(0)1280 700233.
If you would like to view our Terms of Business to confirm how competitive J M Associates are, or you would like to know more about our 100% rebate guarantee and its benefits to you, please contact us on +44(0)1280 700233.