JMA On-Line Timesheet Submission, PeopleManager
Client log-in (click to enter) - PeopleManager
To contribute towards reducing our carbon footprint within business, JMA is pleased to offer (from December 2010) an on-line payroll solution to enable candidates to submit timesheets in 'real time' directly to both our clients and the JMA payroll department.
Once submitted, timesheets will be authorised by our clients to enable payroll to be run in the normal way (as defined in our 'Temporary Handbook'). This service will also allow our temporary workers to access their JMA work history and edit personal information as and when required (i.e. bank details, payslip email address etc.). Please feel free to contact the JMA Temp Team for further details on +44(0)1280 700233.
We're pleased that you are working through JMA and it's a pleasure to have you as part of our team, please click here to access your Personal JMA-PeopleManager portal.
- Download JMA Timesheet (PDF)
- Complete and Download a P46 Tax Form (PDF)
- Temporary Workers 48hr Opt Out Agreement (PDF)
- Temporary Workers Holiday Request Form (PDF)
- Please find below details relating to our tax office. If you are a temporary worker and would like to speak to our tax office directly, their telephone number is: +44(0)845 3667816
Employee PAYE Reference: 362/XA02837
Tax Office Address Details:
HM Revenue & Customs
Accounts Office Cumbernauld